Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome to Pittsburgh Photographer News!

Welcome to the new blog of Pittsburgh corporate advertising photographer, Mark Bolster!  My intention of this blog is to post relevant photography business news, photo events and lectures, and industry news as it breaks.  Though the blog will be aimed primarily at working professional photographers, there will be items that photography students, fine artists, graphic artists, and even hobbyists could find interesting.  I will post links that I find interesting, fun, or useful.  

As a former founding board member of the Pittsburgh ASMP Chapter and past ASMP Pittsburgh President, those in the industry know I can be outspoken and have little use for political correctness.  All of the opinions expressed are mine, and I don't pretend to speak for anyone else.  You can be sure however, that everything I post comes from the heart of someone who has been a photo assistant and working professional for over 30 years in the commercial photography industry.  In those years I have always been a strong advocate for photographers practicing good business habits and the need for ethical practices with clients and vendors.

If you feel you would like a particular subject covered at any time, feel free to drop me an email at: mbolster(at)markbolster(dot)com.  I look forward to hearing from you and look forward to some interesting posts as I can get to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment