Monday, March 23, 2009

ASMP Seminar-New media Secrets with Rosh Sillars

I'm looking forward to attending this event aimed at commercial photographers.  Photographer and web socializing guru, Rosh Sillars will be speaking at Point Park University, downtown Pittsburgh on Wednesday, March 25th at 6PM.   I'm looking forward to attending this lecture and maybe finally get an idea of why it's important for me to be spending time on Facebook, blogging, LinkedIn, etc., etc.  It's all about the new social interaction with people that quite frankly, doesn't seem all that social to me, but then again, I'm an old guy and trying to stay hip and cool and stay in the business for another 30 years :-).  I'm open for all new ideas and this lecture has to be very interesting.   See ya there!  For additional information go to the ASMP Registration site to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment